Friday, August 20, 2010

Guy help!!! Does he secretly want to have sex with me?

Okay I know this really pretty boy he's my brother in laws brother were the same age 18 I live with my sis so when he comes over we flirt all the time and sometimes text eachother it's usally flirty... Well the other day we were talking about sex he started going on about how good he is and how big it is.... Is he trying to say he want to have sex with me? But is to shy to make a move?Guy help!!! Does he secretly want to have sex with me?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Guy help!!! Does he secretly want to have sex with me?
HELL YA


r u nuts its quite obvious
Na. I think he was probably just trying to impress you. I'm sure the thought has probably gone through his mind though.
Well even if he does want to have sex, I would think that its not a good idea with him being so closely tied in with your family, although being a guy myself, when we brag it is most often to get their attention and make them want to see it for themselves... so to answer you question, I do believe he wants you.
If a guy tells you he is good in bed, he isn't.
Next time he says something like that, tell him you'll believe that when you see it.... and see what happens! :D
:D what else do you think dear ?? off course he wants it !!


but its on you to decide that do you want it ??


and will sex improve your relation with him in any way ?? coz you don't want him to F**k you and then later on tell you that sorry we can't continue this relation further or any reason ....





so you decide !!





god bless you !!
well,he was showing off .i think he wants to have sex with you.


It was just a hint for next time.I don't think he's shy or whatever.








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Are you stuck on stupid ! Just remember to think about where it will take you. Its ok to have one nite stands. If your looking for more, make observations first. Does he have a J.O.B. and is he secure. It all comes down to whether or not it is what you want, Not, what he wants.
If you are into fornication, getting AIDS, VD, CD, DVD, MP3, WMA, AAC and all that other ****, I wouldn't touch this fornicator with a bamboo pole.





Don't mess with fornicators, they can carry disease.
well ask me thats becuase all guys worst case senerio is ya he wants to have sex but puts a move and you reject him makes him look like a creepo I would do the same thing hes playing it safe but telling you he wants it if hes trying tell you how big it is if you want it when hes flerting give him that deep eye look with that 3sec stair then softly swoop in and do the kissen tellem were to stick it if you want just kiss then grave his four arms rwap around you hold them around you at your waist and hands go places you got control and say no no and just go to the kissing if you dont want it at all but like the flerting gently swich the subject smootly but dont like the flerting put up some walls and and change subject more obvisly but smooth with out a sene and he will catch on unless he is dumb as rocks
Well if you're that interested tell him to prove it or shut it.

No comments:

Post a Comment