Monday, August 16, 2010

Help me with this guy! Why wont he text me or talk on myspace? i really like him!?

okay well i liked this guy okay.


He had math with me and i started to like him. Well our one friend Anthony asked me if i liked him i said yes. So after A while of liking him one of his girl friends came to me telling me he liked my friend britt whos in my math. I was mad at him so i flipped one day and was like get the F away from me. He was upset asking me why and stuff. Well when she was back the next day i told her he liked her. Then he asked me in math if i was still mad i said no. Then i asked him if he liked britt he said no i said for real he said no. So when it was me him and britt she said do you like holly he said yes. i said serious he said yes. Everyday he got to class before me and when i got there he would go all around the room to my seat. He would say hi and i said hi and he would say funny things. Anthony and britt would joke constantly saying we liked eachother and me and him would look at eachother and smile. Well we flirted constantly and one day we had a choice of where to sit and he cam over to me and whispered in my ear come sit with me!and spring fling was coming up and it was sat. On friday I asked him if he would go with me. He said yes and i was so happy. he didn't go and i got mad and i was crying ALL night. On monday right when i got there he's like i'm really really sorry i tried but i don't have dress clothes. i told him how i cried and he said sorry, but i acted mad. The next day he said are you still mad at me i said i was never mad i was upset. He said i seriously was thinking about you the WHOLE time, i'm like aw really he said yeah. That day was great because we talked a lot! but that day he asked me for my cell # so he could text me.The next day we had an assembly and during it i looked over at him and he waved so i waved back. Then later i was sad since i was missing the class we had with eachother and i looked over and he was staring at me and he started to smile and then i smiled at him and then we just stared at eachother then i looked away. later we were looking at eachothers phone and i saw his contacts and i was in there. He didn't text me! Then i told him i didn't have his number and he didn't say anything. Why won't he text me and why wont he talk to me on myspace. That day where i saw his phone was the last day of school. Why doesn't he want to keep in touch? Does he like me? HELP?Help me with this guy! Why wont he text me or talk on myspace? i really like him!?
wow thats a tricky situation.





it really sounds like hes into you





i dont know y he wouldnt text you tho?





maybe hes scared? maybe hes talking to another girl?





do you have him added on myspace? if he wont message you, you message him. if he does not reply to ur messages, then forget him. theres plenty of other fish in the sea.





good luck :)Help me with this guy! Why wont he text me or talk on myspace? i really like him!?
EVERY DAY.I FIGHT BACK THE URGE TO TALK TO HIM.BUT THEN I WONDER.IF HE WANTED 2 TALK TO ME.HE WOULD.
i have not read all your comments --- there is only one answer if he is not talking he is not interested and there is nothing you can do to get him interested --- best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment