Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Best guy friends keep falling in love with me. :/ How can I get them to see I'm not interested?

Okay so towards the middle of last school year I started making friends with a guy. We would talk via text every night and after about two months he started to like me, and he asked me out once over text, and then again at the top of a Ferris wheel about a month later. I said no both times, and told him both times that I'd rather just be friends, and if it was okay, that we still could be, but if staying friends with me would hurt him, I'd understand. Well, after the second time he started pretty much stalking me, so I cut off communication with him for a few weeks, and now we're just acquaintances.





Well, now his best friend and a kid I've found to be quite annoying likes me. He asked me out towards the beginning of last year, but passed it off as a joke when I said no. I believed him since it's the sort of thing he'd do.





Well, now he told my best friend he likes me, and apparently he's constantly flirting with me, and now that she's pointed it out, everything makes sense. However, she wasn't supposed to tell me, so he doesn't know I know.





What can I do to just have guy friends?Best guy friends keep falling in love with me. :/ How can I get them to see I'm not interested?
Come out and tell himBest guy friends keep falling in love with me. :/ How can I get them to see I'm not interested?
Well all you have to do is actually let them know that you Just DON';T LIKE THEM!
Maybe you come off as somewhat flirtatious are TOO friendly and caring towards guy friends, without knowing it.


Ask your female friends to observe how you act around guy friends and see if they think so.
only fat girls can have straight guy friends. you can have guy friends, but only if they're gay, or you get fat.


sorry, that's just the way of the world
theres not much you can do. you could turn down how nice and attentive you are to them and such to stop giving off teh impression.





just relax. be glad you're attractive to someone. i know it sucks but thats life.





please help;


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
So ur gay? 0.0
just lie to them and tell them u have or boyfiend.. when u really dont
Why don't you just say yes and see how it turns out, if it doesn't turn out well then tell them you couldn't see a possible future relationship.








Never toss someone away, he could very well be the perfect husband.
You just gotta make em know you're not interested. Maybe when hangin out with them you could talk about another dude in front of them.
- let dhem knoee dhat yur not interested ! cuz if yuu dont let them knoee there qonna thinkk dhat yuu wanna qo alonqq widff it !
Well, this is kinda a difficult question. If youo want to show them your not interested, just dont do the things that would make them think you are interested. That means when your seeing them dont make physical contact, dont look at them too much, dont play with your hair around them, and if you have to dont dress too nice around them. Also if you cant get them to see your not interested, make it clear that you dont like them in that way. To do that just tell them sorry but I just like you as a friend, and id like to keep it that way, or something along those lines. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment