Friday, August 20, 2010

Your thoughts about this guy?

I know I know everyone says you know when hes the one. And I did but now im not sure. When we first met and made eye contact it was intense and surreal, i felt like I knew him there was a sense of familiarity. He even contacted me out of the blue and we have convos over text a couple times a week. We have a lot in common share a sense of humor.In class I feel a sense of comfort and peace with him. its just different from how ive ever felt with anyone (and believe me ive experienced the infatuation and the lust etc..) my heart keeps on telling me this feels sooo right, but how can this be when he has a gf? logically someone would say if he felt the same way wouldnt he leave her? but we havent confessed anything to eachother and its true my feelings mayyy be stronger than his but i just think he hasnt realized it fully yet and gets a sense of security out of his existing relationship. theres nothing i can really do besides tell him , but other than that i dont know how to feel emotionally about this.. i may never see him again hes graduating.. i dont know if im supposed to let go emotionally or hold on to this possibility. iknow he feels it too i just dont know to what extent..we dont really flirt btw..we keep our conversations pretty real and honest.Your thoughts about this guy?
Don't be the girl who takes the guy from the girlfriend. If the relationship is meant to be, it will be. If he leaves her for you, then he will do that to you too one day. Let it be and let his relationship work or not. If it falls apart on its own, then go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment