Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Losing my best friend over a guy!! Please help!?

I know I asked this before, but I just need more opinions. I will choose best answer!!





So here's my story...





I saw my friend Kelsey one Saturday. I told her about this guy I liked, we'll call him Troy, and she respected that. I invited her to this youth ministry at the church I go to where Troy goes also. She agreed, and we meet up the next day at the youth ministry. Troy was there. (I've had a crush on him since 5th grade, and he's a year older than me.) He said hi to me and asked who the girl was. (Troy and I were good friends already.) I introduced her and they pretty much ignored me the whole time. I was so hurt. She was MAJORLY flirting with him (I'm talking like the gestures and being extremely sexual) and kinda left me out of it. Troy was going along with it. Anyways, I am a strong Catholic so I didn't want to miss church. I went without them, feeling confused, used, and also hurt. In church, they pass by me, Troy's hand wrapped around her waist. Kelsey sticks her tongue out at me and walks away. I was so hurt that I cried practically all night.





Recently he invited me over to his house to hang out ';as friends.'; *cough cough* he was doing the same things to me as Kelsey was to him and I felt extremely important that day. We ended up practically cuddling on the couch. (Kelsey wasn't there.) I had never felt so loved before in my life as in that single moment with Troy. Anyways, I had to leave. I texted him later that day and asked him what that was about. He said:


I dunno. I think we should just be friends.





The problem is, right before this, Kelsey texted me and said ';Ps Troy and I are together.'; She told me b4 that they weren't going out. Then Troy texts me that he was sorry and that he meant for it (the news that they were together) to be told to me little by little. I forwarded the message Kelsey sent me to him and said, ';Is THIS little by little?'; I was pissed as hell at both of them, Kelsey for lying and stealing my crush, and Troy for using me.





The other problem is that Troy is sooooooooooo nice. He would always say hi to me even though I was younger. He even started to show interest in me. I was really happy.





So I was so angry and confused that day that I wasn't thinking straight. I poured out ALL my feelings towards Troy (he already knew I liked him.) He said:


D**n, I didn't know it was that bad. I'm so sorry. (He really cares about me) I still really like him but not too keen on the idea of keeping Kelsey as a friend.





So now I'm stuck in this situation. I need some advice on how to handle it and how to treat Troy and Kelsey. Thanks.





This is 100% serious. I am asking for only serious answers please.





I just turned 13, so he's still 13.Losing my best friend over a guy!! Please help!?
well I dont think that your friend is really a friend. But you should stay freinds with the guy and not be friends with that chick because she also used you to go to church to meet this guy and hook up with him. Trust me I should know it happened to me and I was pissed off out of my mind.....but you should stay friends with the guy and when they break up you can talk to him about you two hooking up.Losing my best friend over a guy!! Please help!?
wow you're in a pretty bad situation but what you could do is just not talk to your friend and as for Troy, i say get a new crush, it seems like he was toying with you and her, i think you should start new with friends and crushes and don't let this affect you too much you're still young
WOW! I'm so sorry for u! First of all...tell ur ';friend'; Kelsey bye bye! a true friend wouldnt do that! she knew that u liked him. tell her that what she did wasnt right and she knew that you liked him before she even met him. tell her that you dont want to be friends because you feel like u cant trust her. sounds to me like Troy really didnt mean for this to happen. he is kinda stuck in the middle. be nice to him cuz u still have a great chance with him. he might just see what a witch kelsey was and dump her. but dont bash kelsey to troy because guys find that unattractive...good luck and God bless!!!
y the hell are you worrying about that at your age your wasting your time with both of them stick to your religion you no at least that cant stick a knife in your back
omg your 13? i though t u'd be like 18 or something


anyway theres no point for you to like him because boys that age no matter HOW nice they seem they are players at that age and only have one thing on their mind (trust me even if they tell you they dont THEY DO)


i remeber my friends being like that.


anyway your friend who is now going with him when she ';stuck her tounge out'; it just means she doesnt care that you are hurt or doesnt even recognize because she is too busy with obssessing over Troy.


so just forget about then and find someone else. besides at age 13 you are too young to do anything major and even if u do you will regret it so hold your horses
story's too long. i got bored.
You keep saying hes really nice, he really cares about me ect. but its obvious to everyone except you that hes not and he doesnt. Ok hes a thirteen year old boy. Im really sorry to say this, but he doesnt care about you. He cares about one thing and its not your friendship. While its true that at thirteen you can make some pretty stupid decisions, I dont think that excuses what your friend did to you. It was completely hurtful. She went out of her way to create a relationship with a boy she knew you had feeling for, knowing full well from the start that it would cause you immense pain. For your own sake, please cut off contact with these people. As an older woman I can tell you that these are the type of people who will continuously hurt you. They will mock you and laugh about you to your face and behind your back because you are allowing yourself to be their victim. Stand up for yourself and let them know that you dont let yourself be treated like **** and you dont associate with people who treat you like ****, THIS INCLUDED ';TROY';! Please stand up for yourself or this will become a pattern for your entire life. You could learn a great lesson from this, or it could be the start of a pattern that continues throughout your life.
I don't think that either of them were intentionally trying to hurt you and it does sound as though 'Troy' did just want to be friends with you.


Its a really bad situation and i do think your friend should have been more considerate to your feelings and not just her own.


I know it sounds horrible but i think you're going to just have to leave them be for a while. If they are true friends then they will make the effort.


Hope that helps!
Woww.





Okayy, you need to take a deep breath first.


Close your eyes, and picture ';Troy';


Noww.. from the way you make it sound. shes not your bestest friend ever. It doesnt sound like you wanna be her friend again, and she doesnt want to be yours. Follow these steps okayy?





1. Txt Kelsey and ask her if she still considers you a friend after all of that. Ask nicely, for it might come off wrong.


2. Txt Troy and say that you have strong feelings for him, and only want whats best for him. Tell him your okay wit being his friend for now.


3. Take another deep breath (:


4. Wait for thet're replys.


5. Remind yourself, chicks before *****.


6, Tell me when they answer... and let me know.


then i can give you the nest steps (:





Let me know k?


Im really interested.


what grade are you in?
Keep Troy as a friend but don't waste any effort on Kelsey. She hurt on purpose.
ok this is serious, just ask kelsey why? why did you have to be so mean. you should have asked troy out b4 kelsey got to him. but things will turn for the better. i wouldnt put yourself down yet. if he is that important to you. tell him how you feel about what kelsey did to him. about stealing the crush. tell him you loved or liked him first then he might change his mind.
I'm sorry this happened to you that's really messed up. your ';friend'; sounds like a total bi*ch sticking her tongue out, is not at all what a friend would do. don't talk to her. if you still want to be friends with troy then just be friends don't let him know your still interested in dating him, or else he might use you again.
Um wow. 13? well im the same age as you so here's mine. Kelsey isnt a good friend, cuz she pretty much broke ';Girl code'; , she was acting pretty immature with ';sticking her tounge out';. Troy sounds really nice, and i honestly don't know what to do about him. you should confront kelsey if u havent yet. SO yeah...


Hoped i helped some.


-michelle.
I wouldn't talk to either of them.. there's nothing you can do. You're young, you'll have other guys you can go out with. The older you get, the more serious the relationship. It's just too young to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment