Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guy issues any help would be appreciated! Please and thank you!!!?

okay so this guy i have had a crush on for three years, told me he liked my two best friends a couple weeks ago over a text(which isn't unusual since we text pretty much every night ranging form school stuff to emotional issues, yes even his), about a week ago he wrote me a really long codded letter which was pretty easy to decipher, saying i shouldn't trust anybody but him, because he was a trustworthy traditional guy. since then me and one of those friends had a fight and are still in one(not over him). so then the other night he was texting me and seemed really concerned, i tried to blow him off because i figured he really didn't care that me and my best friend were fighting, then he started sending me stuff like im over them, they are ignorant, if i didn't care i wouldn't ask, etc. so i just don't know what to do and i think hes just messing with my head, but it getting rather annoying, and im not sure how to take it because one day he likes somebody the next day he dosent and hes flirting with me, so guys and girls any advice on how to handle it? i just really don't want to end up with a broken heart, thanks for any advice but please nothing perverted.Guy issues any help would be appreciated! Please and thank you!!!?
Just to clarify things a little more, how old are you? If you're a teenager, then my advice would be on my guard. The letter saying you should not trust anyone but him is what I would call a red flag. I say this because I had a boyfriend in my last year of high school who started that way, and he only got worse later on.


Anyone who can jump from being attracted to one girl to another, in the space of a day is not someone you want to be in a relationship with. You will most likely end up constantly worrying and wondering if he is still attracted to you, or if he is going to decide he likes someone else. Which will make you jealous and paranoid, which will agitate him and cause him to rethink the relationship... you see how this goes on.Guy issues any help would be appreciated! Please and thank you!!!?
You have already figured out that he's not ready for a serious relationship.





Expect no more than a usual surface friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment