Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Was this guy being a jerk, or did i over react?

heey, im gunna keep this short lol


this guy who was in a bunch of my classes and stuff starting smiling at me, talking to me, joking around, even during my spare came and sat and talked to me, flirted and joked on msn for suree, we were kinda in different social groups, he ws popular. so every sign pointed that he may like me, and he was cute and seemed sweet and stuff. so me and my bf were talking and she convinced me to tell him, only she would tell him and pretend i didnt know she told him ( i know very kindergarten lmao) anyways so she texted him ( at 11;11 by accident haah) kinda just saying that she thought that i might like him or w/e and it was a cute text. so after a while, no response. so she was talking to him on msn and just casually brought up his phone and he sais he had lost it etc. so i kinda knew in a way it might not be true and he just didnt like me, which is fine but he was soo flirty, so my best guy friend decided to text him and tell him. so my bf said casually haha i think ___ might have like ya a bit, what do you think of her, and this is a quote he said'; well, lets be honest - i'd do her, but i wouldnt date her'; so he told me what he said on the phone and i had liked this guy for about 6 months. its not what he said, it was HOW he said it, i mean that is SO mean, he could have just said oh shes cool but no or something. anyway i cried alot lol, and then my my best girl friend (honestly without me knowing this time) msgd him and said that that was so mean to say etc. and now schools back in and that was months ago but i dont talk to him, he doesnt talk to me. i mean i hate it becasue i still like him and i honestly dont know why - i hate the people he hangs out with, and even my sister is friends with his brother and says his bro is usually an @ss. so i just dont know, should i keep on walking by himand saying nothing, basically ignoring him or should i smile or i dont know...but like opinions?


ps thanks for reading, i know its alot! i will def award 10 points to the best haha!!Was this guy being a jerk, or did i over react?
hhmm, guys can be natural flirts and girls the same. It sounds like he was interested in you, but probably b/c he sounds like a jerk, he didnt want to date someone of a diff. social status. it sounded like he liked you, but he was just thinking more of rep then anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment