Monday, August 16, 2010

When a guy doesn't text back?

I like a guy who serves me at the supermarket. I also kind of knew him at school. Last few months I talk to him quite a bit at his work and he always stares, waves, smiles and chats and flirts a little with me.





However his mum died a few weeks ago and ever since he has been polite to me,but not very talkative or anything :(..





i messaged him how sorry i was etc.. and he didn't reply. And i text him today a week later 'how you going' ... and he hasn't replied.





SO i duno :( ... im so sad for him.. do you think he's not replying just because he's still grieving??





what should i do? we are over 19When a guy doesn't text back?
Give him time!


Let him come to you when his ready.


Think about it, you would not feel like talking either.When a guy doesn't text back?
I've answered this for you already, Give it time his mother died it takes years to get over it. You're just proving how selfish you are by continuing to ask this

No comments:

Post a Comment