Friday, August 20, 2010

What should i do? Help me plz...?

ok so i like this guy and ive liked him for like 3 weeks now. hes the first person ive actually liked enough to want to date. my friends created a plan the week of the dance. they were gonna have a fake bet and the loser of the fake bet and to dance with the winners choice. i was going to lose on perpose and they where going to pick my crush. well when the dance came around and they asked him if he would dance with me (part of the deal) and he said no. well the next week on Monday another friend who wasnt part of the deal told me that she now likes the same i guy i do. im not gonna lie i was really upset. then the next day i learned that one of my friends who thought of the ';bet'; doesnt think i have a chance in getting this guy. and she is trying to help the other girl get him before i can. My best friend keeps saying tell him u like him, flirt with him over text. (i dont have any classes with him and we dont hang out with the same people). how do u flirt with someone and how do u tell them u like them? do u seriously just go up to them and be all like ';i like u'; or what? HELP??What should i do? Help me plz...?
okay first off those are some really crappy friends. find new ones. second...hm i'm just as clueless as u are and need help too. i do think u should start by trying to text him like u would a close friend and see how it goes from there.
  • computer security
  • layered hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment