Monday, August 16, 2010

How do i get over the guy i lost my virginity to?

I made a mistake and lost my virginity to a guy who I now see doesnt care about me. I took it upon myself to pursue him. I really liked him. We became friends and then we ended up making out which turned into having sex. He never wanted a relationship but he kept saying how he really liked me and how he just needed time.





Since I lost my virginity to him, I kept having sex with him because I felt emotionally attached. But then I found that he was flirting with other girls in text messages and in cell phone pictures. So I knew I had to let him go.





A few nights later, I ended up getting drunk with one of his friends. His friend called him and he drove me back to my dorm so that I was there safely and the next day brought me some water.





I havent spoken to him since then and that was about a day ago. Why did he do those things? I think he cares a little bit about me but in the grand scheme of things doesnt care enough about me to be in a relationship? How do I let him go??How do i get over the guy i lost my virginity to?
first you have to understand that it was you that pushed the line.


He told you he wasn't interested in a relationship and for a guy. He will always remember his first time but he doesn't understand that with us it isn't just the act but an emotional attachment. Few girls just hop in the sack with just any one for their first time but a guy will bed the first girl that will let him.





Now as far as getting over him, you won't compleatly. he is someone you will think about off and on from now on but it will get easier with time. You'll find someone else, just don't try to make comparisons or you won't ever stop thinking about the first guy. Good luck. You mentioned geting taken back to a dorm, you might try talking to the school counselor. there isn't anything that went on that she hasn't heard before.How do i get over the guy i lost my virginity to?
wow.. my situatin is somewhat similar..

Report Abuse



picture him in diapers with no teeth
YOU NEVER DO!














HAHAHAA

No comments:

Post a Comment