Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I really like this guy but i dont think he likes me?

were good friends and the thing is i wanna get over him i think used to like me he used to flirt with me wanna hang out all the time text me allot but he doesn't do that anymore he rarely texts back when i text him he almost never wants to chill the closest thing to flirting he does is give me a hug i really don't wanna ruin our friendship but i feel if i keep on liking him it will so how do get over him and please don't say find someone else because i don't wanna find someone else and also in case i cant get over him how do i flirt with a guy without making it obvious that i like him because im SO obvious so yeah thanks in advanceI really like this guy but i dont think he likes me?
find someone else. no, seriously. he doesn't like you anymore. also what is the hell is the point in flirting with someone but to not make it obvious.I really like this guy but i dont think he likes me?
well texting someone who doesnt want to text you will just make them not want to text you even more. and guys arent as good at telling girls like them as vice versa
Maybe he met someone else? Ask him.

No comments:

Post a Comment