Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i get over a one year crush..any advice?

First of all im 13 yrs young and im in 8th grade..








-I've liked this one guy i'll call him greg.. i've liked greg since the beg of 7th grade and he's kind of like a close friend to me. He doesn't know i like him only my 3 best friends know.About two weeks before 7th grade ended one of my best friends started talking to him and texting him constantly 24/7.! i had no problem with that until she started talking about him all the time and calling him her hubby..which brings me to this .. Its been a month since they've met and she told him one day want to get married and he was like um sure so now she posts on myspace i love my hubby ';greg'; and she goes on his myspace and puts my wifey is the most awesomeness ..and it bugs the hell out of me.. then whenever i text her her signature is imhis one and only wifey and i love him.. but whenever i ask her do you like ';greg';? she says no i will never do that i pick you over any guy and all that crap. im like uh huh i just don't understand why she is all over him..and it makes me sad to know that either she is lieing or she is flirting with the guy i really have feelings for and she knows ive liked him for a long long time and that i have strong feelings for him!!!! im trying to get over him because i cant handle seeing him put i love myy wifey or girl! and she put i love my hubby i love my boy! i mean like wtf!!! i would never do that to her and yet she does this to me!!














-How do i get over him..?


-%26amp;%26amp; Is she a good friends? Cause i sure as heck dont think so!How do i get over a one year crush..any advice?
REL AXEe she is way to young to stay with this guy for very long

No comments:

Post a Comment