Monday, August 16, 2010

How do i get over a guy i wasnt actually in a relationship with!?

Hey,


Well me and my brothers friend, begun to get close over the past few months, we went out 3 times, but he finished his uni degree, and couldnt afford to stay here, so he had to move home to london and stay with his parents, whilst his sister found him a job. He is 22, im 20.


I was really hooked on him though, openly dating, but i stopped as i couldnt stop thinking about him, he asked my brother if he could start dating me properly before he had to leave, (was rushed, he went in like 2 days :/)


We're still always talking though, which is making it really really hard for me to move on, still flirting in texts and phonecalls, i live in Newcastle, and he's now in london lol!





I just cant seem to stop thinking about him, even though we wernt together, a guy is trying to ask me out on a date, but i think its unfair while im like this! We're still really flirty and calling each other al the time!


Help guys.How do i get over a guy i wasnt actually in a relationship with!?
**** stephen poole from sacramnto ca.How do i get over a guy i wasnt actually in a relationship with!?
what's to get over???





you are friends, leave it as that... or you could be friends with benefits... :D





and nothing to stop you heading to london once a month to get with him!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment