Friday, August 20, 2010

Does he mean it? Flirty type of guy. 10points?

How do you know when a flirty guy means what he says and does, and you arent ';just'; another girl? I like this guy and I have no idea if he does too, or its just another flirting game for him. I went on his Facebook and saw comments leaft by girls. Saying they wanted to go to his bball games, or to hang with him.





DONT say to ask him, b/c I'm NOT.





He always does this to me:


-Smiles when sees me, and so do i.


-He laughs at what I say.


-He says i make cute faces and am cute. in person and over text.


-He bought me a chirstmas/bday present


-We bicker and tease each other. Playfully


-He pokes my sides.


-He bought me a Sonic drink to congradulate me for passing my exam.


-He says he likes when we ';fight';. [Fight meaning like playfully teasing each other]


-He suprised me by changing my cell wallpaper w/ his pic. A couple of days later I chnaged it to a plain colored one, and he changed it again?


-He says I am funnyDoes he mean it? Flirty type of guy. 10points?
guys always have girls wanting them and they might flirt with them too but there is always one girl that stands out from the rest. Thats the one they want to date and not just hook up with. to me it sounds like your the one he wants to date =]








answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment