Monday, August 16, 2010

How to break up with a guy?

We started dating Friday i learned i do not like him how i did before we started going out for some reason it was better flirting with him now when ever he tells me i love you or baby it feels so icky! i just want to be single right now just flirting you know? but i have never broken up with a guy becuase he is my first boyfriend and i was thinking of doing it over text it will be less embarrassing and i wanted to do it tomorrow after school i know text is stupid but I'm not happy with him at all how can i break up with him?





thanks How to break up with a guy?
I would just tell him in person. It has only been three days, just be open and tell him ';Hey I am sorry to tell you this but its not really working out.'; The guy should know the truth.





I hope this helps!
  • medium hair styles
  • school myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment