Friday, August 20, 2010

I like a guy and he flirts with me alot. does he like me? how can i subtly tell/show him i like him i like him?

I have been friends with my really good (basically best) guy friend ben for 3 years now and he and i have both dated other people before. Now i like him can you help me determine if he likes me and what i should do!


so recently..... he has been flirting with me a lot like a lot for the past 2 nights.. but the thing is he is a generaly flirty guy i will explain


my friend duct taped our legs together as a joke and my otther friend (who is in a long distance relationship) was duct taped to his other leg... whe we would sit down he had his arms around us and he would hold my hand when looking at pictures on my camera.. (like as in almost helping me look at them kinda but not pressing any buttons) and he would just lay his arm casually on my other friends shoulder... and sometimes he would even take his hand away from hers and put it down and just leave his arm around me.





for most (70%-75%) of the night he was either standing or sitting next to me and when he would sit next to me he would be sitting really close


for all the group pictures he would put his arm around me...


whenever he talks to me he looks at me straigt in the eyes


he always listens to my stories even if everyone else in the room is talking...


when we arent sitting close to each other but we are sitting next to each other he moves over





we also im and text and video chat a lot





ok so now u know what goes on .. does he like me or is he just being a flirt





and if he does like me how to i subtly show him/ tell him i like him too








also one pproblem 2 of my friends like him too but he never flirts with them and one went out with him twice already but only for like 4 days each and he broke up with her both times and the other one only likes him when she is with him





HELP PLEASE ... thanksI like a guy and he flirts with me alot. does he like me? how can i subtly tell/show him i like him i like him?
I think its a definite possibility that he likes you! It sounds dumb, but when he looks at you, is it different from when he looks at other girls? also since you are both such good friends, you should pay attention to his body language. When you are sitting, are his feet facing you or his body, even when you aren't the person who has the attention at the moment?





since he is already seeming to make excuses to touch you, thats already a good sign. Do the same back, just simple stuff like touching his shoulder as you walk by. Also smile always and keep lots of eye contact. Good luck!I like a guy and he flirts with me alot. does he like me? how can i subtly tell/show him i like him i like him?
It's amazing how you answered your own question in the title, and you still felt the need to type all that. He likes you, so tell him you like him. Yeesh you kids kill me.
he totally wants you
Girl its kind of half and half he loves to flirt alot but now especially with you so that could mean he likes you but since it has only ben a couple of days wait it out 4 a while to tel and if yall start goin out make sure its cool wit yo friends cuz u dont wanna risk yo friendship wit them 4 him trust me ben there done that not goin bac

No comments:

Post a Comment