Monday, August 16, 2010

Older guy, how can I flirt with him?

So I am 14 and he is just 17. I know he thinks I'm hot and I am pretty sure he likes me in general but we go to different schools so we mostly text, or I.M. How can I flirt with him better over I.M. what can we talk about. Could you give me some specific topics?





Also how could I casually bring up us hanging out? Should it be alone or with a group, ect.Older guy, how can I flirt with him?
you can flirt with him when your parents agree.


if you dont,


other guys are going to be flirting with him in prisonOlder guy, how can I flirt with him?
Act more mature.. talk about colleges or sports.


Don't send dirty pics over im or txt that'll just get you screwed over.


You should most definatly talk to him about you alone... friends are only distractions when you wanna avoid a guy.





Maturity-Brains-Sincerity
Def Alone be your self rub it arm sightly and see if he likes it then go in and make your move he might just ask you out ^-^
  • medium hair styles
  • school myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment