Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i know if my guy friend likes me?please answer.?

i've known this guy for 3 weeks and we're go to the same college but lately we';ve been texted each other everyday. we texted 3 or 4 hours everyday and flirt with me in person or over a text message. when he sees me at the college he made eye contact for 5 or 6 seconds the least. Sometimes he sent me mixed signals if he likes me or not. so last month i texted him on my brother cell phone and asked him if he likes me he said he doesn't know and he's not sure and might be possible. At that time i lied to him about having a boyfriend and after i told him the truth but we had a little argument abou it, and asked me why i lied about it. ect. Anyway, last night i ask him in my brother cell phone asked him if he likes me and he said '' he doesn't''. After that, i sent him a text message and still pretend that was my brother and text him that he can tell me the truth about it and i'm not going to tell my sister, and he didn't respond my text from now on. After two hours i texted him on my cell phone and asked him '' how is going'' and he didn't take one minute to answer my text and that night we talked for 1 hour. I would like to know if he likes me or not, or he just likes me as a friend.How can i know if my guy friend likes me?please answer.?
If he keeps talking to you and he wants to meet you and you share common interests and he seems to keep tabs on you yes he likes you but might be shy about coming to meet you!How can i know if my guy friend likes me?please answer.?
if you squint your left eye and look to the ratio of benpenguin franks theory you would know the answer. **** off.

No comments:

Post a Comment