Friday, August 20, 2010

Does my guy friend like me? Is he flirting?

So there are like two days left of school and i don't know if i want to have a summer bf but idk about this guy. most of my friends think of him as a friend and weird to date. and i am afraid that if i happen to date him then they will think i am weird. i think he might like me because he flirts with me a lot(at least i think it is flirting). These are some of the things he does


*makes fun of how i eat


*touches me for no apparent reason(hands, arm, etc)


*does that pressure point thing in my neck(it really affects me. it gives me goose bumps all over)


*he fixed my phone today when i thought it was broken(i wanted to hug him!)


*hes really nice when we text





is this flirting?


and also he said that he likes my friend. he asked me to ask her if she liked him. so i did and she said no. he also is a huge flirt and stuff.


does he like me? cause i really am not sure.Does my guy friend like me? Is he flirting?
ok,so he probably did like your friend, but now that he knows she doesnt like him back...he will like you! b flirty with him like smile and laugh at all his jokes. be pretty and nice :) try to get into deep convos with each oteher about hwo you feel and stuff. about anyhting! it might take time but if you really like thi guy and you are ment to be.....go for it! ask your friends for an honest opinion. they should tell you how they really feel but support whatever decision you make. good luck go get him ;)Does my guy friend like me? Is he flirting?
yes
He's a huge flirt and likes your friend. I'm sorry I don't think so. He is flirting with you though and seems like a nice guy.
Aw, it sounds like he really likes you. The touching sounds flirty to me. Yes, I think he likes you quite a lot. Lucky you!
well depends.


most guys around the age of 14...they like touching. they flirt..but doesnt mean they like you.


the guy sounds nice. but if you really want to know..get another guy friend to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment