Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get over her?

I have strong feelings for a women I work with, not only is she married, she has a boyfriend. We used to flirt via text all the time. She made me develop feelings for her when I knew I shouldn't, because not only do I work with her I'm her boss. I'm not her direct supervisor but I'm her boss none the less. I told her how I feel, and she said she was sorry she hurt me and I really don't believe her but whatever. My question is how the hell do I get over this girl when I have to see her everyday, and not only that her boyfriend is a guy from work as well. I am living a nightmare here. Any ideas would help!!!!How do I get over her?
Oh Tim, you sound like such a nice guy... get over her! it is clear that this girl likes to play around, why would you want a relationship with someone like that? If she is doing the same to her husband, she would do the same to do... stop thinking about her, stop whining, give yourself the place you deserve, and go out there and find a real nice girl who can appreciate you and love you as much as you deserve.....How do I get over her?
I know just how you feel, buddy. I'm in love with a boy who does NOT under any circumstances love me back. I've liked him for years, and as I've gotten older, it's stemmed into love. He hasn't returned these feelings, though. Everyone's told me that it should get better with time. (That is, if he never asks me out. He doesn't yet have a girlfriend you see. Never has had one). I think it will for you, too. It could take a while, but if she NEVER returns these feelings, you'll soon get tired of ';chasing'; her, and your feelings will probably dim and then fade away.

No comments:

Post a Comment