Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Does he like me or is he trying to play me?

This is going to be a long story. Ok so this guy that i've been hot and cold about for a while now, let's call him TJ, seems to be giving me EXTREMELY mixed signals. I've been friends with him for at least 6 months, cause he likes/ed my old friend Rachel. I'm good friends with him and we would flirt and text each other everyday. Then one weekend he told me that he was over her, so then he started moving onto me. Then i hear that he still likes her, so i go talk to him about it and he says yes he still likes her so i backed off.





Well i went to a wrestling match, i'm friends with over half the team and i'm honestly over him for a few months now, and then he thinks i'm there for him so he is texting me before his match and how he is really nervous. So after his match, he comes over and sits with my friend, let's call my friend Aj. Well Tj ends up sitting right next to me, and i mean like shoulder to shoulder, leg to leg, while there is plenty of room next to him on the bleachers. So we are flirting and teasing each other, next thing i know, Tj puts something on his phone and shows it to Aj. Well Aj, being somewhat of a retard. reads it out loud and it read, ';Don't you think me and her would make a cute couple?'; Aj didn't even know that Tj was talking about Tj and i. So i think Tj got a little embarrassed cause he left for a little bit, but then came back and was still flirting and talking with me again. Well at the end of the match Tj had to go and pick up the mats while i was waiting outside for him. When i saw him coming up to give me a hug goodbye, i started walking towards him and then my friend Sergio runs up and picks me up... Tj then only waved goodbye. He seemed really disappointed :(





Well after this he told a friend of ours named Matt that we hung out, so Matt came up to me and asked me what happened. So i told him the same thing i just told you, and next thing i know Matt is teasing Tj about when he is gonna ask me out. and Tj says that he doesn't like me, he still likes Rachel. Now we are still friends and text each other often, and now about a week ago i was walking with one of my friends to go home after school and i stopped to look at something on her phone, and then Tj pops up and puts his head on my shoulder asking What is was... so i told him and then we start walking a bumping hands and he starts to hold my hand and then his friend calls him over to talk to him and then he has to leave to go to wrestling practice. Now my friend who was with me while all this happened, Marissa, told me that it seemed like he liked me. And he is still telling people that he likes Rachel, while all this stuff that really no one knows about is going on. I tend to avoid drama by juts not saying anything, unless it's to my two REALLY close friends.








And this now brings us to now, he is texting me asking if i'm going to any of the basketball games and which ones or when my next volleyball tournament is cause he wants to go to one, and is flirting with me over texts, but the whole liking my ex-friend Rachel is going around. Now does it seem like he is trying to play me or does it seem like he is just covering up that he does like me by saying that he likes Rachel?Does he like me or is he trying to play me?
Sounds to me like he's trying to date two girls at once.Does he like me or is he trying to play me?
This sounds like alot like my friends problem same names too weird well what i told her or have been trying to tell her is let him go if he wanted you he would of never left if he really loved you or wanted you back he would show it in a way better way. This boy tj he isnt worth it. There are way more good guys out there and this Tj boy doesnt really sound like the one for you. hope i helped
how awkward to read that ....... yeah umm that was a bit weird haha... just confront him seriously also confront rachel, she obviously doesn't know he likes her and ask her etc..





i don't know it is a little complicated i think he likes you and rachel and he just isnt sure

No comments:

Post a Comment