Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you know hes playing you? i have this guy who seems really into me and he doesnt want a relationship?

Ive known this guy for a couple years. we used to work together. We havent worked together for about a year. This was back last April,, he would text me randomly every couple of weeks to say hi. I had a boyfriend at this point and he knew it. We hung out a couple times. Nothing but friends,, but he wanted to get sexual. Around Oct. i was having big issues with my boyfriend and i ran into the guy, We made out and would get together a couple times a week to hang out and we would have sex. I was still in a relationship and the guy know it.. i was in the midst of breaking up with the boyfriend and i did. I told the guy that i wanted to know where things were going with us.. we're having sex,, spending time together and he was texting me everyday. He said he felt too much pressure and didnt want anything serious. So, i felt things were over between us and i let it go because i just dont want to sleep with someone and it not mean more. So,,, about a week after he said that he started texted me again.. and then more and more.. and being reallllly flirting with what he was saying. We met up one night at a bar and he was ALlll over me! and wanted to go home with me. i said no. So, we got together that sun,, i spent the night. I felt badly because i want more. I told him is was uncomfortable with our situation and couldnt continue this way.. he said ok.. lets focus on getting to know eachtother first and focus o sex later.. i though.. OK, this guy is into me. We made plans for the monday night and that day he text me asked if i was spending the night? WTF? i thought we were going to work on dating first. So.. i made a mistake and slpet with him again that night. And on the wed i asked if he wantedto grab a drink after we finished work and he said he busy .. so i asked when we could see eachother again and he said he was busy all week and weekend. So, i felt and ovr reacted and I asked him to call me because i needed to talk.. he said he didnt want to and to just text what i wanted to say...said i still wasnt cool with our situation and he said timing wasnt right with us. He said our lives arent aligning enough for it to work.


What is going on? Why does this guy text me all the time.. i spend the night, we have sex. we hang out and he doesnt want more with me.. its been three months of this? whats on going, im soooo confused. Im in my late 20';s if that helps. im not 19.





HELP sorry it was longHow do you know hes playing you? i have this guy who seems really into me and he doesnt want a relationship?
I really hate to say this but it sounds like your friend wants to be with you as a friend with benefits. He's wasting your time and you can do much better then that. You deserve to be with someone that loves you for you and not only for sex. So if you don't want to stay confused then get rid of him.How do you know hes playing you? i have this guy who seems really into me and he doesnt want a relationship?
hate to say it, but it sounds like you a booty call
okay, he's using you and you're making it darn easy to use you when you keep going back on you're word and sleeping woth him eafter you tell him your not comfortable with it. Can you say mixed messages, honey? With that he acts likehe understands when you say that, but he also know, based on you're previous actions, that with the right circumstances and or words, he can get in your pants pretty easily. So don't sleep with him when you say you're not comfortable with it, and actually work on you're relationship if thats what you truly want, becuase it's YOUR job as the lady to put the breaks on sex, cause he obviously won't. sto lying to yourself and him, if you want ot have sex, have sex, but dont tell him that you're uncomfortable with it if you're actions obviously say differently. good luck.
I'm afraid this guy is just using you for sex,and you are making it very easy for him to do so!! It sounds like you want a relationship,but he runs whenever you mention it,(after he has the sex of course!!) I'm sure he will text you again,when he feels the need for some easy sex,so next time he texts,have some willpower and say NO!! I'm sure you will meet someone who will treat you with the respect you deserve.Good Luck!!
He is selfish and immature.He wants the sex with no commitment.Let him move on and find someone who will appreciate you for the person you are and not for your sex.I suspect he has many other partners.Hope you are using protection.No one is worth dying for
Whats going on is that he doesn't want a relationship...well not committed or long term. Seems like he wants to do what he wants when he wants. Thats why he texts you sparatically . He probably has several girls that he is seeing all at one time. Im sure he likes the intamacy. and the ';no strings attached'; kind of thing.


If I were you, I would not deal with him anymore. Find someone that wants you for you and not only sex. and someone who wants the same things that you are looking for.





Hope this helps.


鈾モ櫏
Lets start at the beginning here.


This guy is just a selfish b*^$*%d who is just using you for his own pleasure, and I think in reality, could not give a monkeys about you as long as he is getting what he wants.


If you are happy with that situation, then continue, but personally, I don't think you are, and that you should tell him to take a long walk off a short pier at high tide wearing concrete/lead boots.


Surely there are better guys around than this piece of garbage.


Think about what you want in a guy. Personality, sense of humour, trustworthy, loving and caring, and someone compatible with you, who accepts you for who and what you are, does not want to control you or change you.


Believe it or not, there are guys like that out here, if you can get by the whole looks crap, and realise it's what comes from inside that counts.


Feel free to e mail me if you want to ask anything else,


good luck,


Mike t.
well.....i think he's just using you...sry...but that's what it sounds like. No guy would say that and really care for you....you need to forget about him and move on......he's probably with other girls....that's why he don't want to talk to you....just text you....
He just wants to get laid. %26amp; When he says ';I don't want a relationship'; he really means ';I don't want a relationship with you';. Move on. He's using you. Find someone who likes you for YOU, not someone who just likes you for the sex.





He doesn't deserve you.
this guy is just using you.





stop letting him walk all over you


you are better than that





Im 19 and I wouldnt knowbody walk all over me like that





I know how it can be when you really like someone but you have to draw the line and stop allowing yourself to stay the night..


you have to be able to say no and stick to it





you deserve better than that





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment