Friday, August 20, 2010

What is the problem here?????? (guy issue)?

I met this guy at work, 7 months ago. We do have an age difference (I'm 29, he is 22) but we became fast friends, going to lunch together, he would call and text me all time. We had this crazy physical chemistry and he claimed to be single but at the time said he had some ';stuff'; going on with an ex. I don't know the full details, if they were fully together or not, but him and I didn't go out, outside of work. But he would flirt with me like crazy (telling me I was hot constantly) and than the sexy text messages started (sexting), I thought he was at least sexually interested. But he never tried to get together outside of work. Maybe he just liked the fact than an older woman, liked him, I don't really know. I ended up leaving that job and stopped contact with him, just because of the mixed signals. A few weeks after I left, I found out that he did have a girlfriend the entire time. I was pretty upset, so I did a pretty immature thing and emailed her through facebook. I told her that her boyfriend was claiming to be single and had been calling me nearly every night for almost 2 months. She just responded by thanking me for the info and I didn't hear from her again.





So last week I go to text a guy friend (who has the same name.) But I texted ';guy from work'; on accident! He responded back within like 20 seconds. After he determined that the text wasn't meant for him, he started texting me, asking me how I was doing and what I had been up to. We have been texting on on and off for a week now. He is single this time, they broke up. I was very surprised that he even wanted to speak to me after what I did. He told me he never meant to hurt me, if he did. After a few days, I realized how much I still ';want'; him. I expressed that I would like to get together in a physical way, he responded that he is very interested in doing that as well. Telling me he always thought I was hot and he always ';wanted'; me. But it seems like the games have began again. I suggested that he come by over the weekend, and he gave me some lame excuse, so I told him if he was all talk, not to waste my time. He comes back with that he does want me and he wants to ';hang out'; soon. ';Soon'; wtf is that? If he isn't interested why tell me he is? I don't know if this is him, playing hard to get..or maybe he is intimidated by the age difference and experience I have over him?What is the problem here?????? (guy issue)?
People have alot of emotions and sometimes confused too but to take time to think and to do the best we can, can be the best. All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment