Monday, August 16, 2010

When a guy doesn't text you back?

Theres this guy I've liked for a long time. I used to talk to him through friends and now he serves me at the supermarket. I've been talking to him at his work heaps last few months, he stares, flirts, waves and smiles, gigles with me, goes red sometimes, etc.





He used to text me back all the time, at least 10 times every time. But then he didn't reply a few times so i stopped texting for a few months. But still talked to him at his work.





I decided to text him yesterday to see how he's going, and no reply... so i texted today and said have a good weekend. And still no reply.





His mum died a fortnight ago, so i want to make sure he's doing okay... it just worries me cause he was texting his cousin, and he texted his friend to cancel plans..





hmmmm... what could be wrong? we are over 19When a guy doesn't text you back?
He's probably not interested anymore .

No comments:

Post a Comment