Friday, August 20, 2010

Does this guy like me?

Ok. I know you guys see a lot of these questions, but I can't seem to find my answer... I've asked my friends, and they said he was good, as in, with words.





So, I know I should probably give it some time because we just met and everything, but we've talked every day for a week now, let it be over the phone, text, or whatever. The second day that we knew each other, we talked for 3 hours straight on the phone, and Thursday night, he told me to call him in the morning to talk, and when we talk in the mornings, it's normally for 20 minutes because we both have school. When we talk through text or AIM, he seems pretty flirtatious and his friend keeps asking me if I like him, although I don't think it's him that's telling the friend to ask me.





The reason why I don't think the guy is flirting because I don't really know how he is with other girls and I'm not sure if he's just messing around, having fun, or really, truly is flirting. I mean, sometimes we'll joke around and say 'I love you' but as a joke. Sometimes, he'll even ask what would I do if he was at my school for one day because we don't go to the same school since he lives app. 40 minutes away from me. We'll joke around a lot, and he makes me smile, too, but I don't know if it's just liking or he's kidding around...





Oh, and one morning, he played this song, and it was pretty sweet. Later that day, or the next, he said if he could sing, he would play Heartbeat by Stereo Skyline (since he can already play the guitar).





So.. Is this flirting or is he just kidding around with me? I don't want to go along with it because I'm scared, if he is kidding around, in the end, I'll be falling for him and I'll be the one that's getting hurt...





OH! He would pretend to get mad at me, and I'll say sorry, and it'll go on for a bit, but we go onto a different subject. The day that we met, and the next, I would pretend to get mad at him, and he would always try to apologize, pull me closer, hug me (from behind or whatever), or he would follow me.





I know it seems obvious... but I'm still not sure... %26gt;.%26lt;Does this guy like me?
yes he likes
  • computer security
  • layered hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment