Friday, August 20, 2010

Why should it matter to a guy that i wouldn't date him, if he doesn't have feelings for me?

i have a best guy friend, that I've known from work for about a year now. we would go on breaks all the time, text daily, flirt, joke around, tease eachother, bump into eachother, touch each other and so on. people have thought that we were in a relationship, even though he has a girlfriend with someone else.





he acts jealous when other guys talk to me, or when I mention to him about a guy. he doesn't ever talk about his girlfriend. recently, we went through a phase. and I don't even know or understand how it happened. that he suddenly said that I was trying to break his relationship up, which he knew I would never do that to him or anyone else!





we stopped talking in june, and sometimes he'd message me on MySpace annoying me and accusing me of stuff I never did. he got mad that I told him that I wouldn't date him if he was the last guy on earth, and won't stop going on about it. then, after a month 1/2 of not talking he wants to start over. %26amp; now after we started over, he won't stop going on about it!





why should it matter if I wouldn't date him? he has a girlfriend!


plus he accused me of trying to break his relationship up, why should it matter!?





plus during the month we weren't talk, he was snooping on me at work (had one of his friends snoop in my department) and would keep checking my conversations with my friends on MySpace!





why should it matter!? what is up with his behavior! please help!


why would he tell me he doesn't like me but goes on about why i wouldn't date him? is he lying about his feelings?





**admittedly, I do have feelings for him. but I don't want to mess up our friendship. he is the only guy I am really comfortable around.





he and i would go on breaks together, touch eachother, tease eachother, he'd bump into me, and i would bump back into him. we would text from early in the morning till late at night. he'd stare at me, and wait for me to finish talking to someone so he could talk to me. he liked playing with my hands, and so on and so fourth.Why should it matter to a guy that i wouldn't date him, if he doesn't have feelings for me?
Well I think there is something there. You know how you feel towards him but he doesn't want to admit what he feels. But if he is not men enough to tell you how he feels you don't need him in your life. He probably doesn't want to mess up the friendship. I think you should tell him I am only your friend and if you want to be more than friends then just let me know because you will be confused if he is your friend or just jealous because he wants to be with you. Sometimes it takes for you to try something to see if you like it. So try that. If it doesn't work then it wasn't worth it. Good Luck.Why should it matter to a guy that i wouldn't date him, if he doesn't have feelings for me?
He wants you but he doesn't want to break up with his girlfriend. He also sounds like a cheater, so be prepared.
The guy likes you.....hes just a bit insecure about it.
He is not in love with you. He thinks you are hot. Because you flirt back he thinks he can get with you. When you talk to other guys he feels like his chances are getting slimmer plus he wants you for himself. If he loved you he would leave his girlfriend and pursuit you. Personally I think it's just an Obsession.
Guys don't have best female friends, at least not for long...





They always fall for her...as this one has for you...





And forget that saving the friendship crap,.... you can't go back to the way it was, all you can do is go forward...
It sounds to me like he did like you but if he didnt think you were willing to date you then he tied to hold back those feeling for you. but when he finally figured out that chances were nothing would happen. I think he is making up reason to turn his love for you into anger so it will go away. he is trying to make you the enemy so he doesnt have to feel that hurt anymore. if you do like him you need to tell him. not to be a homewrecker but it sounds like he likes youmore and keeping his girl around so he wont be alone.





good luck
talk to him in a professional manner i know is, tell him whats bothering you so that it will not uncomfortable seeing everyday at work not talking to someone you care as a friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment