Friday, August 20, 2010

How can talk to a shy girl when im shy myself?

I know this girl is kinda shy. But she gives me absolutely nothing to work with when im talking to her. How can i get the conversation going/flirt? (im kind of a shy guy)


im not shy when girls give me something to work with but no in this case.





the only time i can flirt with her is over text and i feel like a loser saying that.


me and my friend are hoping to hang out with her and her friend over break. my friend and her friend have a thing. so i figure if we hang out i can talk to her on a personal level with her still being comfortable.


alsoo....weird....





whenever she texts me, and i respond, she doesn't.


example: her-heyy. me-hey, whats up?, no response from her...


appreciate any advice/ thoughts!


thanks!How can talk to a shy girl when im shy myself?
mmmmmm idk man I'm kinda funny that might break the ice, try to make a joke about somethin u have in common mmm an awful teacher or stuff that happen to u idk just try to pull her tongue as much as u can so u can start working on what she says and if ur really desperate about her go ahead and ask er friend she might know somethin. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment