Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The guy I like doesn't text back?

I like a guy who serves me at the supermarket. I also kind of knew him at school. Last few months I talk to him quite a bit at his work and he always stares, waves, smiles and chats and flirts a little with me.





However his mum died a few weeks ago and ever since he has been polite to me,but not very talkative or anything :(..





i messaged him how sorry i was etc.. and he didn't reply. And i text him today a week later 'how you going' ... and he hasn't replied.





SO i duno :( ... im so sad for him.. do you think he's not replying just because he's still grieving??





what should i do? we are over 19The guy I like doesn't text back?
His mum died its only been a week jesus be patient. Do you know how hard it is to get over something like that. Stop being so selfish ffs
  • medium hair styles
  • layered hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment