Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i get over my ex gf? i still kinda feel bad about all of this..?

im 15 years old and im a really nice, caring guy.





i dated this girl for almost 4 months.





i never madeout with her b/c i wasnt ready to. and she called me stupid and annoying alot when i was dating her. that hurt my feelings so i was quiet around her. she took that as me not being myself around her. so she got mad b/c of that. she lied to me about doing drugs. she said she did them once and hated it. yet she told someone she did it for months and months before she was dating me. i ever asked her where she got beer and she said her mom gave it to her when i was dating her. her moms even a drug and alcohol counseler. her mom kicked her outta the house b/c of drinking so that means she lied to me there too. she flirted with other guys in fronta me even after i told her it made me uncomfortable in a text message. she chased guys around the school to touch their hair she gave guys piggy back rides in fronta me. than she asks me and 2 seconds later she changes her mind. she said after 3 months to my friends behind my back that i couldnt handle her and that she wants a man that can handle her. basically she said shes too good for me. she said to her ex behind my back when i was dating her that i suck at dancing and that her and my own sister were teaching me how to grind but that i messed up but they never did. she dumped me after almost 4 months. 5 days after she dumped me b/c she said shes not over her ex she said i love you to him. and her myspace said im single babe ;) the second she dumped me. i even helped her get over almost getting raped and being pressured into sex by her ex bfs. the ex she said i love you too after she dumped me was the one who pressured her into sex. i found out she was talking crap about me behind my back when i was dating her i found that out after i was dating her, not during. and i couldnt dump her b/c of her lfirting and calling me stupid and annoying every once in a while because i loved her too much.





im mostly over her now. but after we broke up i told her all the bad stuff she did and we got in a fight and she was saying all this untrue, rude crap. and like a week ago. okay her and my sister are bestfriends and she was trying to get my sister to drink. that pissed me off so i got her in trouble for that and drinking. she got kicked outta her moms house to go to her dads house. her mom let her bak in 2 nights ago.





but now at school shes like nice to me one day and than really mean the next. like one day shell like be my friend at school basically and than the next day shes looking for someone and i ask who and she just says sit down and shut up. and i even ask my sister a ? near her and she answers for my sister saying no. my mom said shes probably being mean to me to try and get my attention. what does that mean?





why is she doing all of this to me? why me?





and she even threatened to beat me up when me and her were fighting





and she denied being a flirt when i was dating her.


she said that she always got flirted in front of by her other ex bfs. and she said she hated being called a flirt. yet she flirted like all the time.





how do i get over my ex gf that hurt me this bad?How do i get over my ex gf? i still kinda feel bad about all of this..?
I don't know what to say about her. She seems to have a lot of issues and you sound like a good person who doesn't need that crap. if the situation was something I was in, I would ignore her, avoid her and just try to move on with your life.How do i get over my ex gf? i still kinda feel bad about all of this..?
MOVE ON FROM THAT *****! dayyum she sounds like sombody i know.





She is a ******* lying cheating backstabbing **** face and all she does is crave attention and she was using you either to make others jelouse or because she is to ******* scared to be alone!





she manipulative i bet and wow just don't talk to her! school is just about out anyways you got 2 months of summer to avoid her and move on!





sorry if i sound mean she just reminds me (in some ways) of my boyfriends ex who i have extream beef with (you have no idea)





find sombody who loves you! kay?





and forget about her she aint worth nuttin.
Look my friend I'm in a heartbroken position


I'm 20 and have had 2 relationships....one of 3 years.....one of 6 months...


The one of 6 months just ended and shes met someone else


Im heartbroken aswell





Your ex seem's....in the nicest way possible....a *****


Shes doing this for attention


I no it sounds hard but if she is being horrible to you and saying all this stuff to and ex then shes not worth it


If you were back with her she would be the same


Go out with friends


Learn an instrument


Beat a top score on ur ps3/x360/wii


Play some sports


You 15....15!!! Id loveto be 15 again.....your young...sound like a nice respecting guy and u have alot to experience


Your going to be heartbroken again....I will....mostpeople will


Thats life...its horrible but it makes us grown





Dont dwell on the past....Lookto the future
first of all


she deff has some problems


there is no way in the world she should be acting like you should just stop talking to her you seem like a really sweeet guy and i am 100% positive you can do better but if you still care about her and she seriously has problems then try to get her help you do not need to be romantically involved with her but maybe just try to get her to rehab or counseling if she realy needs help that bad








answer please





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
  • computer security
  • layered hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment