Monday, August 16, 2010

Questions about a girl liking me. Confused.?

First off. We are really great friends! Very Very close friends. We have kissed before, but only once back when we first started to hang out. We've been hanging out at leasy 3 times a week every day! We're just driving, going to places, having a good time! She's really close with her boss. Which I talk to online (she knows of this), and she always tells me how this girl is always talking about me at work, and blushes. She knows I wanna be with her, and I feel she wants to be with me, but other times not. I have asked her out the week before christmas and she just got out of a 2 week relationship at that time and said to give her time that she wasnt ready for a relationship. So lately, I've been hanging out with her at her house lately... and just have a few questions about her behavior around me.





I was watching tv, it was just me and her alone in the house. And she's like Im gonna take a shower as she waits by the bathroom door. Im like ok, go take a shower? She says ';you better not come in here!'; with a smile on her face. There is no lock on the bathroom door, and she kept saying that. Did she want me to go with her? I keep my hands to myself. Im sure any other guy would of hoped on that, but I respect her. Anyways. She got out of the shower, and she turns her head around the corner with wet hair. And I notice and I pretend to be gay and cover my head with a pillow and say ';Ewww'; lol! She laughs and says u can look. As she just walk and stopped infront of me down the hall way with nothing but a towel.





Another question is that she is always showing pics of herself when she was a kid to me. I love them all. Is this a sign of flirting with me, or is she just being a girl? Also about a month ago, I took a drag of a cigeratte infront of her to get her upset because she hates smokers (as do I, and it was disgusting. Idk why I did that). She then ignores me for the rest of the night, and when i went to text her, she said dont expect me to ever kiss you. Im like woahhh to myself. She eventually got over it. So today, were flirting over texts messages.. and we tell eachother I love you all the time. And I send ';I love you! *Kiss*... and she replys with a strict ';NO!';





I dont get it? I know this girl loves me... but does she want to be with me?Questions about a girl liking me. Confused.?
i have a relationship just like this with my best friend.


i love him so much! , but he is like....not really a brother and not really a lover, but more like a a member of my pack, like a wolf pack yer know? how we are family but not really, lol. and i tried kissing him befor and such cuz i had such strong feelings for him but then i didnt really feel like that was the kinda relationship i wanted with him, so i tried to set limits because i knew he liked me, so maybe thats what ur girl was doing when she was like ';NO'; .


as for her flirting and such, im supper flirty with my guy friend, its just how i show my affection for him. but i dont want to date him. maybe thats how she feels


but you should just wait and see, maybe you should talk to her casulay about it and see what she says


good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment