Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I like a guy but he said he isn't over his ex, what do I do?

ok so me and this guy have been flirting for like 3 weeks, he's put his arm around me when sitting in the car together, he's hugged me every time he says bye, and he texts me all the time.


But then today we were texting and flirting like normal and I mentioned how I hoped my phone would have signal so we could talk later, and he kept pressuring me about why I liked talking/hanging out with him until finally I said cause I ';like you a little bit';


He went on for a bit flirting and teasing etc ';just a little? :)';


until I asked ';what about you?'; and he said he wasn't over his ex yet





Most of the signs seemed to point towards him liking me, so maybe he likes me too but not as much. I dunno what to do know though, cause I feel like it's just gonna be awkward now that he knows. Should I keep our normal flirting up, should I hold off and ignore him completely, should I try to talk to him seriously about it and say that maybe when he's over her we could give it a shot.





Please give me some advice, I don't know what to do. It's kinda bumming me out :(I like a guy but he said he isn't over his ex, what do I do?
I would just give him the ';I like you, but I'd rather be friends and let time pass so you don't get your heart broken over a guy that maybe a player and using you as a last resort in case his ex doesn't want him back. If she wants him back, chances are he will go back and you are the one hurt. I would back off if I were you and keep just a friendly distance. Say hello and talk about the weather and family. Don't just play hard to get, be hard to get!! I have been on this world over 40 years and happily married. I had to kiss a few frogs before I met my prince. I wish the best for you and a new boyfriend who is into you as a person and not a rebound toy. God Bless!I like a guy but he said he isn't over his ex, what do I do?
U shuld see how he goes probably give him a week start doing lots of stuff with him his ex didnt do with him that wasnt fun and try 2 make it better and funnier with him. then if he still isnt over him. then work out the problem with him it might work but then jst forget bout him and find some1 else.
Just wait for him to ask you out. He obviously likes you and you like him. Hes going to get over her one day and intill then try getting a closer friendship to him so your relationship will be even better, hope i helped.
He wants to get into your panties behind his girlfriend's back and then kick you to the curb.





My advice??? Move on, trick.
if he told ye he wasn't over her himself then drop


him like a ton of bricks


how much do you want to be hurt?
I'd say the latter is your best (and most adult) solution ... talk to him. Talking is the only way to find out for sure where he's at emotionally and where this all might be leading. Then you need to decide if you're ok with dating someone who may not be entirely over their ex.
honey just give it some time. He'll get over it. Just don't give up on him. And after a while if he still doesn't ask him out. If he says no then ask him again a little later on :) I hope I helped now can u answer mine please It's called my bf dumped me for a *** http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
if he hugs you and put his hands around you nd ya text nd flirt..yea i think he got a lil sumdin dere 4 u but still have feelings 4 his x girl but it dont matter keep doing wat u doing, dont change, cuz da more u dere 4 him he could start 4getting bout his x, trust me dat happened b4
Yeah that's slightly awkward. I would continue to flirt with him when you see him but don't be the first one to text him or call him anymore. Let him come to you. He probably has a little thing for you but if he just got out of a relationship its normal for him to say he's not over his ex. It's actually better for you that he's being honest because on the flip side he could have just gotten into something with you immediately without giving himself time to fully heal from the break up.
Okay . . .just getting over my ex myself. I have met a woman and we are . . . . starting . . .to hit the same snag.





The key is just keep doing what your doing.


Your guy is getting over a little hart brake.


That's part of why he likes you so much. . . .





Your job is an important one . . .


Prove to him that not all women want to hurt him.





Be nice to him, be sweet to him, be kind.





Don't push him into anything . . . in time he will come to you.
continue flirting with him...im going through the same thing except we have been flirting for a year. anyway he knows i like him and i guess he already thought/knew it. we still flirt but he is so not over his ex. he is in love with her, but i still flirt and he kinda flirts back now, but not s much as before i told him but he still does lol so flirt with him!!!!!!!!!!
Put him aside pretenting you've decided to stop the flirting relationship with him. If he actually likes you, he will come after you in no more than three days. Otherwise you are done anyway.
I see the situation you are in What you can do is Flirt just a tiny Bit but not so much You dont want to seem to Flirty.Dont ignore him Completely Maybe you should Just try bonding more with him and Maybe JUST maybe he might like you alot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment