Friday, August 20, 2010

So this is why I stopped talking to this guy.....?

So I have flirted with this guy for a long time. I had feelings for him but kept them low key bc of how he is. I have been frustrated for a while that he isn't treating me well and have been wondering what to do. About a month ago I text him and he never text me back so I text him again to just see what was up bc he has never not text me back and he said he was at the hospital with his ex bc she had lumps in her breasts and she was having surgery. So that shows the guy can be compassionate right? So he text me and asked me to come over and I wwasn'table to and he never txt me back so I called him and jokingly called him out on not texting me back and he said he text me and he wanted me to come over and hang out I ended up making plans with him and he canceled Then he text me a week later saying hey sexy you should come over. I have cut this guy off for good and this is why. If he can show that he is compassionate to his ex but he still treats me this way it shows how much of a dick he is to me and how little he respects me agreed??So this is why I stopped talking to this guy.....?
Hmm.


True .. I understand alot--Trust me on this one!


A few months ago, i was going through the same thing except he didn't call me saying he was at the hospital with his ex but he called me making up simple lies and excuses to cover up for him not texting back. Well the dirty truth was, he got back with his girlfriend. He soon texted me to come over his house so i did .. then later that day when we met, he rushed me to leave when it was about to be 5:00 -- GUESS WHAT? He had been rushing me because that was the time his girlfriend came back from work.. but when she did.. WOW! We argued and everyhing!





But Yeaa.. you definetly have a huge point on your story...


he can show compassion on his ex (Who he supposly don't mess with) but he still treats you the way he do .. He's a real snob, or dick. Anyways .. you should definetly cut him off and always remember -- Female always wins and theres alot of male's out there, not only him.

No comments:

Post a Comment