Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Does this guy like me or is he just leading me on?

I have been talking to this guy constantly over text for 2 weeks and in person, too. Whenever we come to a dead end, he'll always say something so he never is the one to stop texting. If he falls asleep, he'll always continue the message in the morning. We have hung out twice, and the second time we made out. Recently, he started asking me all of these sexual questions like how far I've gone and things like that. He was about to come over to my house, but I wanted to make it clear to him that I didn't want things to get any further if he didn't plan on being in a relationship with me, and he said his breakup a few months ago is still fresh and he didn't want a relationship. He said he doesn't still have feelings for his ex but she still talks to him a lot, and that if a girl came around that'd be great. He said he just wanted to be friends, and that ';unfortunately im sorry.'; He said he was just a really big flirt. After that we have still be texting non stop and he still continues to say kind of sexual things to me. To me, it just realllllly seems like he likes me more than just friends because he talks to me so much over text, and so I am just really confused about what to make of the whole situation. Part of me feels like he is kind of just using me, but part of me thinks there might be something and he's just too afraid to admit it. I would really appreciate anyone's opinion! Thanks!!!Does this guy like me or is he just leading me on?
How far you've gone with a guy isn't any of his business, hon. Sounds like he is wanting more than just making out, and he's also communicating with an ex-girlfriend. He says he's a big flirt, well, yeah, lots of guys are, even if they have a girlfriend, but he's working on seducing you and not ever asking you out. He's got real nerve, though. He says he just wants to be friends, but he certainly wants to have sex with you. Listen to that part of you that tells you he's just using you.





Before you get in a real bad situation, avoid him. Stop those text messages and move on. There are guys who are interested in you as a person, not just for sex. I hope I've helped.Does this guy like me or is he just leading me on?
he's leading you on


i wonder why his gf left him probably something to do with sex


he sounds like he feels horny for you and desperate

No comments:

Post a Comment