Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How to deal?!?!?!?!?

to make a long story short: i like this guy and he likes me, we've been flirting over text and at school. i'm most definitely interested in pursuing a relationship, but when I think about my friends reactions to me being romantically involved with him, i don't see them being particularly pleased. what do i do?





(some people see him as a a big flirt, always charming the girls. he's always been super nice to me, and i feel that my awareness of his player-ness will help me keep my boundaries)How to deal?!?!?!?!?
Follow your heart, it doesn't matter what your friends think about him. If you want to be with him just go for it. How to deal?!?!?!?!?
You should go out with a guy because you want to; it shouldn't matter what your friends think.
if you friends are cool friends or good friends they should accept your decision because one day they are also going to get over that player act.

No comments:

Post a Comment