Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What do I talk about when I text a guy im having a fling thing with? We text to much!! Flirt texting tips?

So i'm starting to like this guy my friend introduced me to and weve been hanging out over winter break and he's pretty cool. But we text all the time..all day on and off. And I seriously don't know what to say for 24 hours a day! So I think i'm going to not text him back or text him as much, i wanna talk every day but I know i'll get bored if we talk 24/7. But another thing is I run out of things to talk about, i don't know how to flirt text! What do I say? It seems like when our conversations go on I screw them up by saying something stupid.. How can I be more mysterious and have it so we dont make a habbit out of always texting..? We hang as much as possible but this texting is tricky haha HELPWhat do I talk about when I text a guy im having a fling thing with? We text to much!! Flirt texting tips?
*Hey baby


*Wanna play?


*Hey sexy


*Thats cute, but not as cute as you tehe


*What are you doing today cutie?


*My day would have been better if you were involved in it babe


*I wanna see ___movie titles___, wannna come?! tehe





If he says brb, say i'lll be missing you %26lt;3


if he says brb for anything of these reasons:


brb soccer/basketball/hockey/whatever game/practice- awl good lucky baby , i wanna watch one of your games!


brb mall- buy me something cute then give it to me next time i see you%26lt;3


brb shower- may i join you? tehe


brb phones dying- text me back babe or i'll miss you too much %26lt;3





just say cute/flirty/sexy things. youll get better at it in timeWhat do I talk about when I text a guy im having a fling thing with? We text to much!! Flirt texting tips?
Put random flirty things in *stars*.


I do that with my bf.


He thinks it's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment