Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Flirting over text messages and Does he like me?

Hey! I've been texting this guy that is two years older than me, im a soon to be freshman and he is a soon to be junior. He asks me how my day goes and stuff like that over text, and he asks what i'm doing friday after my tryouts....he wants to see me, so it seems. I was guessing who he liked the other day and he gave me hints like, ';she's younger';...';she is going to the beach this weekend';...';she plays sports';...';we have been texting for a short amount of time';.... which all of these things are accurate to me! He also tells me he is thinking about me...but does he like me? He will not flirt, and im having trouble flirting with him- help! (:


Please no answers saying its immature, cause it isn't!Flirting over text messages and Does he like me?
i think he likes u cause if all the hints relate 2 u


than i ges it does good luck flirting with him =]


hope u r the girl he likes GOOD LUCK!!! =]Flirting over text messages and Does he like me?
trust me he likes you
i definatly think he likes you!!!
I don't think you should be flirting or thinking about dating guys that are that much older than you. You could be setting yourself up for heartbreak or trouble.





But, it seems he is a tad interested. Maybe to get to know him better you should try to talk to him on the phone instead of just texting all the time.
well he likes you a lot , so that's why his flirting at you,if he doesn't like you, he will not flirt you right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment