Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Does my guy friend like me?

I've known him for 2 years now i've liked him for a long time but i was never sure if he liked me, people will tell me that he does just by the way he looks at me. but i never believed it. He is sort of a flirt. asked girls out but only last a week. i've always think that he likes me but doesn't have the guts to tell me. like my friends would ask him if he likes me without even telling me that they are gonna ask him. they said he gets shy about and doesn't say anything. he only said once that he only likes me has a friend but i don't know i thought that he was just using that excuse im not sure. so this year is our last year together in junior high we are both going to different high schools. so at the end of 8th grade something weird happened. we starting flirting over text. he would start it. and it was him who actaully texted me first!! so that was good that lasted for 2 days at school we would hug like twice a day. some what a daily routine haha. so i told my bestfriends about it and stuff!! and like on the last day of school i went to my friends house and he was there too!! it was the first time we actaully hung out. so we would be quite when we're together it was so weird but cute. he would stare at me most of the time. and like when we're together we rarely talk we just sort of don't say anything but we walk together. so when i went home i asked my friend if he likes me and she goes yes its so obvious!!!!! and then idk what happend 2 days later i asked him when are we hanging and he goes im sick. i knew it was just an excuse and we got into an arguement how i told people about personal stuff. i don't know what personal means. i was so confused and apparently one of my friends told asked him what the deal with you two and he said idk... and got weird. but my friend is dening everything and wont tell me a word. and my crush told me she said other stuff. we haven't talked since. its been 2 months i text him sometimes but all the times he would avoid me which was weird cause he never does!!! and then we saw each other again at a friends house. i was nervous didn't know what to do so i decieded to avoid him like he did to me. he would look at me but i would look away i noticed he would try to get closer but i would walk away. but then in my mind i was like omg.... and i think he noticed it too. we would be in a small group we would sort of walk together but won't say anything to each other. and when i had to leave he asked if i was leaving we hugged and he said it was nice seeing you and then 2 days later i texted him and he didn' text back. im so confused... :[[[Does my guy friend like me?
well he definetly liked u alot and hes probaly shy around u cause he likes u so much.flirty guys dont act shy unless they really like someone. dont be pushy let him come to you. and dont go around flirting with other guys if hes around. maybe he saw u around another guy, even just talking, and that got him upset. (ive got upset about dumb things like that with girls i liked alot)

No comments:

Post a Comment