Wednesday, August 11, 2010

SHOULD i text this SHY guy and say................?

Hope you had a nice easter.





I like a shy guy and have for ages. Basically I hinted at him for ages and he slowly started to flirt back and we used to text all the time. But sadly his mum passed away a few months ago :( and since he hardly replies to my texts.





So I text him every week to see how he's going even though he hardly ever replies haha... I just like him to know I'm here. And when I bump into him at shops or wherever he's really nice and smiley and talkative... really acts like he likes me!





So I texted him happy easter and he replied with ';happy easter to you to, have fun!!';... and its been a week and easter holidays are over. So should I text him and say hope you had a nice easter.





Do it, or is it too repetitive?....I'm just careful with him, because of the position he's in. so what do you think?





Thanks! We're 20SHOULD i text this SHY guy and say................?
Don't go with the Easter thing... It's been too long. And when you say you're checking on him does that litterally mean you're asking how are you? Because he's probably been getting a lott of that since his moms gone and if I were him I'd just want to have a normal conversation with someone. Just text him and say hey, bring up something you have in common or some news or something casual. :)SHOULD i text this SHY guy and say................?
Yeah, my gf's mom commited suicide, so it was tough. Just be there for him, and don't push anything. It will work out; trust me
Why don't you try to be more friendly in person... meaning, ask him if he would like to hang out to go eat..watch a movie or something and then you would probably be able to know if it's right to let him know you like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment