Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Why would a guy flirt all day and than not give a girl his number?

The new guy at work has worked with me twice, I've talked to him a few more times than that before he started working with me. At first I thought he was gay but I asked him and he said he wasn't but everyone thinks that when they first meet him. So the first day we worked together he hardcore flirted with me and kept coming over to talk to me. The second day there wasn't much but he kept looking at me and talking to me. We both got off the same time, he left the store and I ran after him and shoved him a lil, he turned around and pinned my hands behind my back. So than I sucked it up, and asked for his number and he says ';Why?'; an I said ';So I can text you!'; he started ranting about how he gets 40 texts a month and he has roll over so hes gonna save them for 4 years so he can text for a month straight and than he said, in a joking kind of voice, ';Besides I wouldn't wanna talk to you anyway'; and he never gave me his number WHAT the heck is up with that??Why would a guy flirt all day and than not give a girl his number?
maybe he really does like you and just wants to play hard to get,or maybe he would just like to talk to you in person insted.Why would a guy flirt all day and than not give a girl his number?
Guys are stupid. Could be a fear of rejection. Could be low self-esteem. Could be a lot of things. Could really be that he doesn't have the texts. Could just be that he was not interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment