Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Should i text this guy or not?

my friend and I went out to the bars on saturday night hoping to meet guys and get free drinks (lol) and ended up meeting this guy... apparently he was hitting on me... I didn't even know that he liked me because I'm jst so oblivious to that sort of thing (my friend told me that he did). we didn't get any drinks (even tho he said he ordered them- lieee) but he invited us to go back to his place and smoke and have some beers.





so we went back to his place and I was SO nervous because I'm not used to having guys flirt with me... I usually depend on my friend to do the talking. so I deliberately sat opposite from him and made my friend sit next to him. I don't remember how this came about, but he ended up giving my friend his number (neither of us rememebr if she asked for it) and said to use it. when I heard him giving out his number I made myself busy petting his cat... he noticed and commented that I was making love to his cat (lol).





actually really did like this guy so the next day my friend called him and asked if he wanted to come over and smoke w/us. after the normal text-back-and-forth, he stopped answering and then said 'hey I'm abt to hit up my girls crib first and then ill hit you back my bad I forgot'. I was rly p*ssed at first that he 'forgot' and I don't know if 'girl' means 'girl I'm hooking up with' 'or 'friend'. but then I started thinking that maybe I should text him... is it a bad idea? I asked a guy friend of mine, because I feel as tho he shouldve asked for my # that night or from my friend if he really liked me, but he said that if I'm interested and want to see him again I should say something. I was thinking id say 'hey its myname, my friend said you were coming over the other night but you didn't :( ' and see what he says. what do you think-- should I text him or not?Should i text this guy or not?
no dont because one he gave your friend his number and two he has a girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment