Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Flirting with a guy while texting!! I need help! help! ?

This guy and I text all the time. We are running out of things to talk to..not to mention our texting is getting a little boring. I know he likes me because he told me and other stuff ;) but i wanna flirt with him more. i need to know how to start the flirty conversation..(its going to be over texting) so basically how do i start good flirting conversations with a guy over texting??


Thank-YouFlirting with a guy while texting!! I need help! help! ?
All you have to do is say something sexy!!





Example: I love your muscles.


Your smile makes me hot.


You have nice eyes.





Boys love this stuff. Flirting is just giving a compliment.Flirting with a guy while texting!! I need help! help! ?
The best thing to do is randomly text him something funny or sweet and flirty. Like when he'll never expect. He''ll love it. :)





Or text him good night. That shows him you were thinking about him before you went to bed and he'll definitely appreicate that.





Hope that helped.


Good Luck.
gee... i wish your fingers were on me


rather than the phone right now... ;-)
Can't answer this but I wanted to mark it because I have this same problem. So sorry! Don't report me! I truly would help! Good luck with the other answers! SORRY!
start out how you always do
hmm...good question
  • medium hair styles
  • school myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment